I hate my job…what do I do? Are you saying to yourself I hate my job on a daily basis or even once a month. Well guess what? You are not alone. I talk to a lot of people everyday who feel bored and unsatisfied in their jobs and/or careers.
Well what can you do about it? Here are some tips! If you hate your job why don’t you try the following:
1) Take a class at a junior college or university that interests you and makes you happy, ie. pottery, woodworking, knitting, painting, tai chi, etc.
2) Take a leave of absence or sabbatical. Want to Change Your Industry or Profession?Thinking of moving down a new path? Take this course and learn all about about career exploration tips and techniques.
3) Take a vacation and regroup with your friends and families.
4) Develop an inventory of your core competencies and skills and then conduct some research on www.indeed.com about your career options and work with a recruiter to get you your next job.
5) Talk to your manager about moving to another position.
So if you hate your job make changes now! Want to Change Your Industry Or Profession? Thinking of moving down a new path? Take this course and learn all about
about career exploration tips and techniques.