Interview Questions you will need to answer before you start interviewing.
1) Tell me about yourself?
2) What are your strengths?
3) What are your weaknesses?
4) Why do you want this job?
5) Who was your favorite manager and why?
6) Where would you like to be in your career in five years from now?
7) Tell me about your proudest achievement.
8) How would you go about establishing your credibility quickly with the team?
9) Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
10) What’s your ideal company?
11) What attracted you to this company?
12) What are you most proud of?
13) What are you looking for in terms of career development?
14) What do you look for in terms of corporate culture?
15) How would you describe your work style?
16) Why should we hire you?
17) What did you like least about your last job?
18) What do you think of your previous boss?
19) Do you have any questions for me?
20) What are three positive things your boss would say about you?
21) What salary are you seeking?
22) What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
23) What do you know about this industry/
24) What do you know about our company?
25) Have you gone to our website?
26) Are you willing to relocate?
27) What was the last project you headed up, and what was it’s outcome/
28) What kind of goals would you have in mind if you got this job?
29) Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?
30) What three character traits would your friends use to describe you/
31) List five words that describe your character.
32) Why are you leaving your present job?
33) What techniques and tools to you use to keep yourself organized?
34) If selected for this position, can you describe your strategy for the first 90 days?
Questions you can ask the hiring manager?
What are the company’s top three corporate initiatives for 2009?
Why is the position open?
Can you describe the corporate culture of the company and your department?
What would your team say about your management style?
What is your leadership philosophy?
What do you expect of the person that is hired into this position to accomplish in the first six months?
Can you describe the day in the life on the job of this person?