At dear jane, we are committed to improving human welfare, values and dignity; these are the principles that define who we are as individuals and as a team. These principles guide the way we work with our clients, the way we approach giving, our employee community involvement programs and our approach to minimizing our environmental impact.
Strengthening Our Community
• dear jane is committed to strengthening our communities by leading our clients to success and helping them to achieve their current job-related goals, all the while encouraging them to set the bar higher.
• dear jane is committed to contributing financially as well as donating our time and talents-supporting to underserved populations and promoting education programs that create economic opportunity.
Investing in People
• dear jane is committed to striving to be a great place to work and do business; to be respectful and supportive of our diverse workforce by fostering an inclusive culture and recognizing the benefits of our diverse vendors, clients, and business partners. This has been one of our strengths, and will continue to be an important part of our business philosophy as we expand.
Minimizing Our Environmental Impact
• dear jane is committed to working together to lessen our environmental impact. One of the ways that we do that is by working virtually, meeting only when necessary thereby reducing our consumption of natural resources.
Leading With Integrity
• dear jane is committed to strong corporate governance.
• dear jane is committed to demanding the highest standards of ethics, integrity and responsibility in the way we operate.
We don’t just say these things; we live them. Our mission is to make the world a better place for everyone.